My boring day today!! Spice me up!

Hellow...

Today, I got quite borink as my Astro (TV Channel) decoder do not want to cooperate with me.... Try to open it again just now but I smell some burning stuff near the plugging area. So, I guess I need to get a new one but it is only within 5 to 7 days..... Owh!! what a day! Anyway, it brings me to this. Writing here again to feed you my updates. ;)

Recently, I just got back from Chiang Mai, Thailand for 5D4N holidays. The places that I've been visited was nice and artistic design to almost all the buildings and handcraft. 
I went to; Doi Suthep Temple which we can climb at 300 steps of the winding Dragon or by the tram car, San Kham Pang Village (Home Industries), the major handicraft centre in Northern Thailand (Gems Gallery, Honey Shop, Leather Factory, Umbrella etc..). 

We have spent 1 whole day journey to the Chiang Rai & direct to Golden Triangle. So, of cos for the 4 hours journey we had stop at Mae Kajan Hot Spring & Rhong Kun Temple (White Temple). 

The night market is huge which is only behind my hotel (so if you forget or wanted for a last minutes shopping this will help! ;))and a lot of things to buy for gifts to the beloved ones.

So, I'm done with my holiday updates! hehehe... (any question, please put in d comment column below)

Next will be my shopping for Hari Raya (pre Hari Raya preparation). Since there only less than 2 weeks for Ramadhan month, all tailor I guess will be closed early. I have my favorite ones and I believe you do...
And then, I went to Jakel, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam (which most of people known as biggest store for quality fabrics) few days after I'm back from my holiday. I bought 3 beautiful cloths (brownish Opel with lining, purple silk mix polyester & English flower cotton). 

My so called "Favorite Tailor" was actually closed when I called for an appointment. So sad :(.... So my aunty suggest a tailor who has been there from my grandmother time and I took the advise and I hope the outcome is good. Suit me of cos!

Ok now about my social skills. My new working place is active in doing activities for staff and encouraging people to mix around bonding time for each other.I remember I went for a night movie at GSC cinema at One Utama, Avengers. (I tell you, Great movie!!) and yesterday I went for Bowling Tournament at Midvalley. Both activities worked together with orphanage home "Yayasan Sunbeams Home". I had fun and glad to be part of it. Sometimes, make me realized that there are people need more than I need. 

Hmmmnnn.... nothing else I guess.. Hope to see you soon here!

Love yah!

Neil..

Comments

  1. kak zura...nak tgk gambooo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambar Chiang Mai ke? Okie, nanti I upload.... tungguuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts