ChillinG Out On Friday..





Friday is the day that I, u and anybody can't wait. Cos, this is the day for my friends & I to chill out and eat the best dinner serving at the best restaurant in KL. Well, I believe to spend money as we work for money for our good life. So, live life to the fullest!

Here of my selected restaurant with the world class environment for chilling out with friends & the love one. TGI Friday is a good start. Why? Cos it is TGI. Offering the best meal and I would suggest Fried Mac & Cheese for appetizer (Irresistible, creamy cheeses and elbow noodles golden-fried to perfection.)Yummy... (the Curve & Pavilion are my choice) Tony Roma's?... hmmnnn, the Rib expert! (Mid valley..) Will try at pavilion soon!

For those who maybe need a light western foods, "Delicious" might be the right choice @ Bangsar Village 2. You should try the mashed potato cos they serve the best gravy "WALLAA". Four Cheese Macaroni & Carbonara Spaghettini with beef bacon, mushroom & creamy would be a good choice. I'm not really into MidValley branch since it is not privacy and the environment is to busy near the entrance and cars passing by.

Chilis Bangsar @ BSC, Victoria Station at Damansara Height are also make your dinner at least could be more precious then other day.. :D

Thailand Foods, Ayuthaya would be great @ Damansara Height. 3 types of TomYam, the best "3 Flavor Fish", Kerabu Manggo & vegetables are the originality.

Live your life with the best..!!

See yah.

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts