Here we come Mother's Day again... Happy Mother's Day To Mom, Ibu And All Mothers.

In a wonderful world, we need a wonderful person to be by our side... Thanks for every single person who always made my day wonderful and together with them to keep the beautiful moment of life. For me, you are my "mom" in any way you are. For today's special day, I would be pleasure to wish you all Happy Mother's Day and also this beautiful wish dedicated to my late beloved mom..

I have a poem to share, given by a close fren who always wanted to see me happy especially today even I never had chance to meet my mom. To Lyzz especially, I wish you could be STRONG to go through your next journey of life and do remember, I will always be by your side when u needed.

When you need mom most, don't forget she's still a part of you.
Your mother is always with you...
She's the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street.
She's the smell of bleach in
your freshly laundered socks.
She's the cool hand on your
brow when you're not well.
Your mother lives inside
your laughter. She's crystallized
in every tear drop...
She's the place you came from,
your first home.. She's the map you
follow with every step that you take.
She's your first love and your first heart
break....and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space...
Not even death....
will ever separate you
from your mother....
You carry her inside of you.... ..... Happy Mother's Day
From American Daisy..

Neil....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts