What I love to eat?... Spaghetti Bolognese


Hye... we meet again here.

I love to cook and the most easiest is my lovely Spaghetti Bolognese. Come and try at home for those western foods maniac. I'm crazy with mushroom, so I put a lot of it inside.. yummy..

I would like to share with you the secret recipe of mine for Spaghetti Bolognese.

Ingredient:

Source

5-6 garlic
1 onion
2 spoon blended chillies
1/2 (200gm)of Ramly's mashed meet
1 bottle of Prego Original source(for 4 serving)
1 tin of fresh button mushroom
1/2 carrot
1 tomato

Noodle
1 packet of SanRemo's Spaghetti

Steps:
Pour the blended garlic into the hot cooking oil together with the onion which cut into dice and 2 spoon blended chillies. After a few second, put the mashed meet and leave it till 3 min.

Stir together with Prego Original source and add slices of button mushroom. Last but not least add the fresh tomato and carrot.

and serve with the lovely one.

Happy cooking..!!

Comments

  1. you sure this work?? :P

    but i think i remember i of trying your cooking last year on some of the farewell gathering.. not sure is this the same??

    but will try when I have time : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts