Confession Of a Shopaholic..?


Hey... Have you watched a movie called "Confession Of a Shopaholic"? I bet you, none of it is fake and I think it comes from a true experience when people now runaway from a debt collector & payment. hehe... This movie will help us to realized how important to know that "shop till u drop" is bad for us. The gal in this movie is lucky when she had a loaded bf. :D

Mixed with romantic comedy, friendship, parents support and hypocricy.. Full of colors and branded stuffs to keep this movie simultaneous with our new lifestyle nowadays.. Watch it and you will never regret.. TRUST me..!!

Me myself been watched more than 10 times and I know that my shopping habbit is not bad as Sophie. 1 thing that look so unreal is the way of the debt collector to collect money which I believe they could only send a summons or a warning letter from attorneys.. That is how this movie could create a climax of the problem made up by Sophie..

But anyhow the director still keep the fun & happiness in it..

Happy watching..

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts