I feel disappointed...

Why when people make promises then didn't keep their promises.? She wanted to give me A but she gave me B. Haaaiihhh.... If she really want, she could make it... But she is not! I hope she will realize that she is wrong.. If she can't give it to me.. don't make any promises cos she give people hope. The fake hope!...

Its ok... Maybe this is what I deserve to. But please don't show your hypocrite face in front of me.. I just can't face you with my demotivate feelings. You make me feel that you can't be trusted. Please, please do not blame me if I'm not at your expectation cos you are not at my expectation too. You fail of everything..

I wish I could get a better offer to leave you behind. You give a hint that you will moving on but don't you know that a silent of me will give you a big surprise?.. Do not be angry if I don't want to be a good team player and focus to my core work to achieve my target. Please! Cos you are not being fair to me but being fair to others and especially to your self.

When other people are weak you just ignore. But if its me, you will make it as a big deal. My mistake must be tabulated but others just gone by the wind. How you want to gain respect while you always give a worst decision in team. I can't stand with you anymore & you make me feel embarrass to be by your side.

Hope 1 day you will realize that you are the one who need help....

Neil...

Comments

Popular Posts