Mother's Day.. I lOve yOu MOM!!..


Happy mother's day to you mom, even though u are not in this world to be by my side. I love u mom, and this feeling will not going to be fade. Listen to me mom, this world is nothing without you. You take your journey to the other world, while I can't accept the reality cos it is too early, while I still need you here with me to begin my life to be on my own. But what could I say, if GOD love you more.. and I have to place my heart to this new challenge world at my age of 24.



I'm sorry if I let you down while you were suffering with cancer. Just want you to know that I love you more than everything in the world. I know its too late for me to say this, but I have tried to make you happy by giving you whatever that I had while you live. The thing that I felt regret most is I am not there while you decide to leave this world. I really missed your smile, your lough, your nagging, your advise, the way you pamper me and your will power to fight with the spreading of the cancer cell.

My wish you could see and share my achievement today from your sacrifice in raising me up.
With my truly heart I send you "Al-Fatihah" and my pray for you for the rest of my life. Hope you will be in peace.

You're always in my mind.

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts