The Unfortunate Morning.. :(

I went off to work at 7.32am without expecting an accident will gonna be happened. Just a few meters from house I crashed with a Perodua Myvi and its obviously my fault since I banged him from behind. :(( I am so panic and try to be calmed.



He so angry, but still can see his calm inside. I've given my phone number to contact me for further discuss, until now I'm still waiting. Afraid of giving him a wrong number, will he charge me a high cost if he did call?...

Haaaiiihhhh.... I feel bad. I'm scared.. but if he ask me to pay more than RM300, I'll ask him to lodge a police report to claim my insurance. hehe... idea by my Isyuk...

I remember about last 6 years, I did the same thing and the guy don't bother whether I pay him or not. Huh.. that time I felt lucky. :) but this time round, gosh! I'm in trouble. Its ok, just wait for his call and will see how.

Moral of story: Please be extra careful while you driving especially at a sharp corner... wawaaaawaaa.... :(

Take care..

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts