Happy Father's Day

Dear Father,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Happy Father's Day to you at a different world. Just wanted you to know that I admire you from the day I born until now. I admire your strength inside which I followed now :)... I love your beautiful heart for not letting our family down :)... And I love you from every angel you are... You know Father, since you went there, I have gone through tough days which make me stronger in every path I took.

Here is the poem to describe you, God Bless You:


Life Lessons


You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
 
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
 
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The (woman)(man) I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
 
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.
 
By Joanna Fuchs

I pray for your happiness there, my hugs and kisses for you forever.

I love you.

Neil..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts