I Am Sorry, If I Misunderstood You.... We Are Still Friend "Cross Finger".... :))

Helloooo my loyal readers..... :D

I'm happy today. I feel the burden flew away from my head... hehehe

I felt guilty when a friend came to me this morning and explained the real situation why the "turbulence" came a week ago and make me as a victim. Well, I admit my mistake which I should listen to him first but maybe I've kept this thing inside too long and make me explode through out 1 1/2 week ago. I try to make myself cool down and yet I still not feel comfortable till he came to me and discussed.

I have to say this, we are human and we can't accept too much pressure and at the end of the day it will lead to misunderstanding, loosing friends and build the hypocrisy world among ourselves. He made my heart melted when I saw tears from his eyes. I am sorry friend and hope you could understand my situation and give me chance to improve our work target and my weaknesses in any angle.

Frankly speaking, I still need you to be one of my friends. :))).... Thank you, cos you made an effort to still come to me even though I kind of avoiding you and I apologize for what had happened. Hope we could take this as a lesson for us to step forward. This is what we called win win characteristic... hehehe :D

Just wanted you to know that you are not a back stabber. Peace!!

We are still friend. XOXX...

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts