Lose Weight-Best Foods To Raise Metabolism Naturally

1 week I have gone through by not taking rice for testing my diet plan whether to continue.. :)) I really missed to eat RICE and all kind of foods... urrgghhhh... I also taking "Organic Green Tea" to help me to see the result within 1 week. Yesterday, I look into the mirror and roughly, yea I could see the difference compared to last week figure... heeeeh..

So, I tried to Google the recipes for next coming weeks to continue my diet plan.Have to tell you that, it kind of difficult to leave RICE at all and my appetite is always wanted the high calories foods since I used to eat it frequently. Goodness!!.. My will power must be strong.!


Here are the easy tips if just in case you guys interested to follow to keep healthy in natural way:
  1. Yogurt - Of course a low fat yogurt, if not it become otherwise. You can go for Nestle Fat Free Yogurt or Anlene Fat Free Yogurt.
  2. Oatmeal & Low fat milk - The things that I could suggest is Quaker Oatmeal, Wholegrain Bread (Gardenia) & Oatmeal Biscuits (Royalty Oat Biscuits Tasty & Jacobs). If anyone of you are not into this, take it when u really feel hungry and it works. Trust me!
  3. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery - I looooooooovvveeee broccoli... ;) Eat these foods and you're guaranteed to burn more calories...while doing nothing! They are great foods to include in your weight loss plan. What I like to do with Broccoli is to steam it with Carrot to give more colors (u can't imagine the smell is wonderful) and put a bit salt & pepper andddd WALLLAAHHH..... Fantastic!
  4. Salmon & Tuna - Smoke Salmon or Salmon Grilled... heehehehe yummy, we can find it at TGI Friday, Tony Roma's or Chili's. I did take fish for lunch at Hard Rock Cafe on last Friday, but.... I don't what fish is that.. hehehe.... Tuna, What I can think right now is tuna sandwich...
  5. Green Tea & Coffee - The faster your heart beats, the more calories you burn. For Green Tea, I suggest to take NH Detoxlim (Organic Green Tea) twice a day and Coffee, "Kopi Kapal Api" :)) Easy to find! But please... do not take more than 1 cup a day for coffee since overdose of caffeine is not good for our body.
  6. Peppers - Capsaicin is the chemical in peppers that gives them their bite by speeding up your heart rate. Eating a single spicy meal can raise your metabolism by up to 25%, with the spike in calorie burning lasting for up to 3 hours after you finish eating. But, just like coffee, do not take too much of spicy foods if you know that your body can't consider with it!
  7. Exercise (Workouts) - This is the common way and everybody knows that exercise is the better way to lose weight. Its proven when "The Biggest Loser" show the effective way. But guys, you & I know that we are lazy to do it with the tight schedule of our work & social life. So, I suggest early in the morning before we go for shower, do a simple exercise like sit ups and step ups for maybe 10 times. Believe me you will feel fresh even you are not having shower yet.

What are you waiting for? Start now! and at least we are one step forward to begin healthy lifestyle.

Stay healthy..

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts