Beware of Online Scammer (Mrs Dorothy & John Morgan)

Recently I received few emails from person who I don't know from overseas. And they are offering something is ridiculous for example donating 7.5 Million of Great Britain Pounds. Since I keep receiving those emails I decided to reply it yesterday to whom is known as Mrs Dorothy to know how far the game she wanted to play. I completely agree that this is an online scammer since a guy named John Morgan try to cheat my friend with his promise to send gifts and ask for tax fee on the parcel arriving in cargo airport last year.

So, back to Mrs Dorothy, I would like to share the email sending & replying from and to her. Please, if you guys do have ideas or suggestions on how to reply back or not, just shoot.. :) This is just to remind all of us that this kind of crime is spreading to our society (Malaysians). Beware of online scammer! Remind your brothers, sisters, cousins, niece, daughter, son etc...etc....

Emails....:

17th June 2010 :
From: Mrs. Dorothy Kempson,
52 Oxford Street, London, SW1Z1BV UK.

Dear Friend,

Here writes Mrs. Dorothy Kempson suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Mr. Alan Kempson, an Englishman who died in plane crash, he died
in a plane crash when he was going for his business proposal in Ilhéus flew
through Salvador on Friday 2nd of May 2008. Please copy and paste this
Internet link for more information on the incident:  http://
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/05/britons.missing.after.brazil.plane.crash

My late dear husband was into Diamond Business Practice all his life before
his death. Our life together as a man and wife lasted for three decades

without child. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the
less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce
this to the fact that I and my late husband needed Children from our
relationship, but it was later seen to be a dream never come true.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million(Seven
Million, Five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds) Sterling which were
derived from his vast diamond business, real  estates and investment in
capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with
the Bank.

Before his death, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to
the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is
the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard eality that
has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and
want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the
upkeep of less previlege, and the destitutes.

Please contact me to enable me instruct you on how you are to go about
distributing these funds on my behalf.

May God Almighty bless you as well as the nurse (Miss Whitney Merck) who
helped me to typed this message.

Hope to hear from you soon.

You can contact me through my private email address: mrs.dorothykempson@w.cn 
(Endevour to copy this email address and contact me ASAP).

Warmest Regards,
Mrs.Dorothy Kempson


From me:

18th June 2010
Owh Mrs. Dorothy Kempson,

I would be delightful to receive your 7.5 Million to be on behalf you to use it. Please let me know on how the process in order to expedite receiving the money.


18th June 2010
From: Mrs. Dorothy Kempson,
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your swift response.

I would want you to be very honest in this project so that this fund can be transferred from the bank where it is domicile and to your own personal account successfully. I want you to be very faithful and trustworthy and also exercise utmost good faith in this transaction.

My late dear husband was into private practice/business all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died in an aircraft crash. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged, since we could not bear children of our own. I can adduce this to the fact that Late Alan Kemp-son (My Late Husband) needed a Child from our relationship, which was later a dream never come true.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million (Seven Million, Five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds) sterling on this date 22nd Of October 2007 which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market and order businesses with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Security Keeping Bank.

Recently, I have been told by my Doctor that I have limited days to live due to my present situation which has deteriorated seriously. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you, and I want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort to fund the upkeep of the less-privilege.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and mostly because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me.

I do not want them to know about this development between us.

I will be very happy if you can come to the United Kingdom and process the claim of this fund, what do you think? But if you can not make it to United Kingdom fine, everything can still be done on your behalf with the help of my attorney, who would assist you in backing up this project legally, as i would handover all related documents to my attorney, because, i do not know when death would come to me. My attorney would be the one to continue this transaction with you.

My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

I will also need to know you better because this project involve a lump sum of money 7.5 Million GBP (Seven Million,Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds), that needed to be transferred to your preferred bank account at your location, before the fund can be utilize as laid down by me and my late husband.

Firstly, I would like you to furnish me with this following information:

1)Your Full Names
2)Your Date of Birth
3)Marital status and Age
4)Occupation
5)Nationality/Country
6))Your Contact Address
7)Your Contact Phone Number
8)Your Contact Fax

This would enable me to proof to the attorney, that you are well known to me.

We need to finalize this transaction swiftly, as my ill-mate is getting worse.

Endeavor to send me the above information and as soon as I get this information from you, I shall contact my attorney to assist you process the release of the fund in the Security Keeping Bank.

Thanks for your time and effort as i await your usual swift response.

God Bless You.
Mrs. Dorothy Kempson.



From me:


18th June 2010

Dear Mrs Dorothy,
After I read your email below, I afraid that I can't reach United Kingdom since my work shcedule is very tight. As you mentioned that you need to know me better, here I would like to inform you that I'm a Business Woman involved in Professional Job with corporate people. I'm sorry to hear about your health condition and I thought you need money for your treatment. So, is it OK to give me a Lump Sum of 7.5 Million as I really concern about your cancer and stroke?
Anyway, I will ask my PA to ready with all the details on Monday since now is already 10pm, Friday in Malaysia and we are not working on Saturday and Sunday.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Rgds.
18th June 2010
From: Mrs. Dorothy Kempson,
Dear Friend,

How are you today, Hope everything is going on fine with you and your family. I really appreciate the concern you have shown towards my illness, may almighty God in his infinite goodness, bless and protect you and your entire family.

Though my illness is deteriorating so bad that, I do not know what is going to happen in the next minute. I must say thank you once again for your swift response towards my message to you, and I do hope to receiving your complete details by Monday as you have mentioned.

Please I will want every bit of this transaction between both of us, be kept secrete as I do not want disclosure of any kind not until you have received the fund with the help of my Attorney.

Thanks for your time, effort and concern.

God Bless You.
Mrs. Dorothy Kempson.
 
She keep mentioning about being silent to anybody about what happen between us and obviously she got something to hide..
Well, I'm here not to waste your time reading these kind of emails but to be more alert to your surroundings and updated to what happened lately in our cyber world. Yesterday, my friend just do cursing to John Morgan because he tried to do connection back with my friend and he received tons of curse... hahaa... but in anyway, we must be careful..
Love you all..
Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts