The Bell In My Life Ringed!!!... nD That Means A Lot..

Hello everybody... It's been a long time I've never updating my blog. It's a long, long way until today. :) July is my birth month and also been busy with the Financial Year End closing and to entertain auditors. Even been HELL busy, but I love the sweet wishes came from friends, relatives around me and from far in distance. July has made my eyes open and realized that we could get many if we released a small portion of our owned.
We shouldn't stop ourselves to do things that we know could benefit us in future. Don't make any obstacles in our life to stop us to move on. I have a few things to achieve in my life in year 2010 and definitely it is for a value added to make my journey fun and worth to do so and this idea came in July. I am lucky cos I have people around who are my strength and to fire me up to do what is right...:)


I would like to share that my new "baby" from Pahang will be here with me next week with my very own effort and support from my beloved ones. I hope things gonna be smoothly and success cos I have take my very first step even more than that to achieve my target. Hope I could make it "surprise" to closed family on what I have and happy for me. hehehehe... yahOOOOO...! I am sooo excited and can't wait.

To get a professional certificate is one of it. This is important for me to get better in life and at the same time fulfill my mom's will. Hope I'm successful to get the recognition. Insyaallah.

There are 2 more things and I will ensure it become real! yahooo...

Whatever you wish, is what it shall be...

Pray for me..

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts