Ramadhan Is On Its Way... "Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan"

   As passed years, I am so excited to celebrate Ramadhan and fasting in the month of Shaaban welcoming Ramadhan month. I have 5 more days to pay for the last years'... uuuhhhh. hehe... I miss the moment when breaking fast (sunset) & Sahur (early morning) with my family and a lot of foods that we could only find during Ramadhan.

Fasting is meant to teach the Muslim patience, modesty and spirituality. Sooo.., me (especially) or you guys must be patience, control yourself, be in appropriate outfit (hehehe....), do good things and PRAY.... A lot of things to change. Ok, I can do it, I can do it. I have a very strong will power! The very best thing happen in Ramadhan (especially in Malaysia) is Bazar Ramadhan. Uuuhh... Control yourself, control myself not to waste foods and money.

Not to forget we also can lose of weight. All that is needed to break fast are some dates, a bowl of rice or rice porridge (which is easily digestible) and a fruit or two. This is a time to stop and contemplate, to look inwards and out, it is a time to set our goals. We should ask ourselves what we want to achieve this month, - something we will carry into our futures.

1 more thing, I at least must read Qur'an for Tarawih after break fast even can't finish it for 30 Juz in 30 days of Ramadhan. hmmnnn....? Ramadan was the month in which the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.
Amiiinnn...

The best part towards to Syawal, shopping for a new outfit is a MUST. New shoes, sandals, handbag, haircolor, ..... etc...etc... I am sooooo excited.

Ok, now we shall be prepared our spiritual, mentally & physically to celebrate Ramadhan.

Neil..

Comments

Popular Posts