What about this life...?

Its a long week since last week and still never end till today. I could feel the +ve & -ve energy in me, surrounding me and at anywhere I go. Normally I could predict the things to be happened and deal with it but lately, it seems like I need to run and chase the things that want it to be happened. I some sort lost of mind and track. Is the bad things gonna happen? Or is it the good one?

Work....? Should I give up now? Or am I willing to still take the challenge? I realised 1 thing, I couldn't rely on anybody to get my work done. Things will get worst when there is no control. Yeah, that is the thing. I have no control and have to work on it. BUT then, subordinate will never be independent. Pro & cons. Haihhh.... Compromising, understanding.... bla bla bla..... And at last, I am doing the whole thing on my own...Pathetic.Yeah, I am Pathetic. :(

Friends...? They are supportive, sense of humor, hang outs, lepaking with minum kopi (hehehe) and of cos we are trying to make each other happy. But, at the end of the day, we back to our own life and deal everything back alone. Oooppss.... I am only talking about friends who doesn't care about my weakness and share the good side of us with open heart, sincere.... :)))

Immediate family.....? They are all apple of my heart. For better or worse, with my soul I accept them even from their eyes, I am the "ugly duckling". But please do accept me as who I am and love me with your sincere heart cos YOU made my day bright and shine even I've never shown to YOU. Understand me as same as I understand you, love me as same as I love you, be with me when I need YOU, share with me the great moment in life, cooling me when I'm getting hot, being HOT when we know we are HOT (heheheh) and being strong when we know we gonna loose each other. :D

Beloved / Special Ones....? Just wanted to tell you that I need you more  when all the headache burdens me on. We are close but yet it's too far and getting far away.. I need you but I do not know how to put it in words. I am sorry if I did wrong but don't put it all on me. You are like drugs who cure me from any problems that I'm facing, you are my soul still... :) After all, I could only adore you from far and its' you to decide the end of our journey. :O Luv ya...!

Myself....? I want to live in harmony. I wish I could be the best, but the real world made be the opposite. No matter how I try, I can't satisfy everyone. And now, I am satisfying myself instead. I feel tired these days and need something to rejuvenate my mind, my soul, my body..... What it could be?

Hmmmnnn.... Let me think about it.... tik tok tik tok...

The only journey is the one within.

Neil...

Comments

  1. So much to think about! I think you're on a great start. Interesting how that just happens one day, you'll just wake up and feel like thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, never end when I start thinking.. hmmnn..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts