Radio Amateur Examination...

Hello,

Just wanted to share with you that I'm taking Radio Amateur Exam today at Shah Alam Convention Centre. This just to value add my knowledge in radio communication medium in Malaysia. It has been introduced by a fren and I thought, Yea, why not? It is regulated under Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).

So, here are the benefits that we could gain from joining the Radio Amateur activities:
  1. Communicate around the world
  2. Converse around town
  3. Help in emergencies and natural disasters situations.
  4. Communicate through orbiting satellites etc...
Some people misunderstood,  where they thought this activity is to become a radio DJ. Well, we have to open our mind and know that radio is not only commercial radio that we have on air for instant, Hot FM, Hitz FM etc.... but also a hobby to communicate with world outside in our hand.

It has been so long that I've never sit for examination. Well, to study and focus in reading is quiet difficult for me. Asking more regarding electrical function made me stuck. haha... But, anyway, it is an experience to know all this.

Wonder whether I pass the exam... hehe...

Neil....

Comments

Popular Posts