Hey! I'm back!! Happy Life, Happy New Year & Happy Chinese New Year...

Hey buddy….

It has been a long time I never update my sweetie Blog…. I’m sure u guys miss my writing..;)
What make me to start it now? Come here and sit still in front your PC and be with me! I wanted to share my good feelings here with you….! ;)

Today, I’ve been nominated by management as a "Top Performance" in my new company after 3 months been working. I am so happy to the top of the world, cos people here recognized me and see me for what they supposed to see. Then, it put me in a minute reminds for the past 6 mths starting May’11, where my work life gone through tough time.

Now past has been past and I moved on (so far for the better 3 mths). I felt so lucky, be having my life back from drowning into hell. (Well, it is not the place to be honest. It’s the person exactly.) ahaksss…

Now time goes by, and we enter new year 2012. Happy new year to you (hope it’s not too late) and next week, Happy Chinese New Year to my beloved Chinese friends. We have new born baby last December’11 (congratulations Mazrina & Hubby), new job on Dec’11 for another victim like me (congratulations Lyzz), I got new peacefully place to stay (still completing the interior), my education loan going smoothly, family vacation (to Bandung), my good relationship with siblings getting better, got new friends with hot topic every time we met (especially Nizam, Fazly, Hanim & Dillah) etc…..

With all these, I am grateful to Allah, by giving me happiness.

So now babes…. I have new resolutions… Do you?

I want to be at a certain level of life with no anxiety. Can we? With up and down cycle, I can stand still and be the best! (Sounds too ambitious… errrrrr )

Anyway babes, we need each other and can only hope for be best.

I love you.

Neil…

Comments

  1. Hello sweetlittleneil, jaga2 ade stalker.. kah kah kah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts