It is for you.....

Dear Fren (Should I call u fren?),

You have been here for 1 year plus and you have learned all kind of people's behavior. But you take the negative one over yourself. I think I have been nice to you but I guess it is not being enough to you. You always complain about her but yet you are like her. Did you know that? Sorry to say it but you are. I started thinking that you can't be trusted now. You are like acting as 2 faces. You are so arrogant and do you think by raising voice to me you will get credit in your life. Maybe in her eyes you are but fren you don't have to be like her to gain respect. If you acting these to your team member, do you think you are good in leadership?

Well its my fault thinking you are a good fren. It is my fault being nice to you. It is my fault being close to you. You good to me/others? I can see that you are way to be that in my world. You are not invited to my life cos you try to play harsh to my gentle heart. I am so disappointed. I regret that once I thought you are good. I regret I feel that way. I wish I never known you before. I know your feelings that being treated like HELL by her. But you yourself are being so self centered. Talk to me when you depress but when you think you can control the world you step on my head.

Let me get you clear about these. I will not helping you anymore. I will play my role exactly how you play your role. You can be fren or having good relationship with others, BUT please exclude me from your list. You have been erased from my mind.

But fren, I wish one day you will feel the same way I did and even worse. I wish you will always be her pet, so that she could have 3 legs to support her from falling down. I wish you will get depress same as me. I might not understand you but you live in a world with other people around you and you will be alone forever with your kind of behavior. If one day happened that you read this lovely message and you can feel inside that this is truly for you, I can feel your heart broken and for that I AM SORRY cos i feel this way.

You used to be good but what you have now will kill you one day.

Neil..... (I am still wishing)

Comments

  1. erkk... lallalaala

    Regards,
    its ok ..no problem

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts