Roti Jala..(Weekend Inspired)




Feels so fresh in a sunny day, and inspired me to make my brunch. Ok! As you read the title, “Roti Jala”. Well, usually people eat for hi-tea, but we make them, we choose when we want it to be eaten.. J also it because of I have left over my chicken curry, perfect for dipping.

From my bed I straight away to my lovely kitchen and start my easy, short ingredients below:
  1. 2 cups of flour  
  2. 2 ½ cups of water / fresh milk / coconut milk  
  3. 1 egg 
  4. 1 tea spoon of salt
  5. Turmeric powder (for color)

The method:

  1. Blend all items above till its gone smooth. 
  2. Heat 1 tea spoon of oil in your flat frying pan. 
  3. Use the scoop and pour into the mold and rained it on the hot pan. 
  4. About 1 min, cooked as desired, remove from heat. Fold it and it’s ready to eat.

Don’t forget your dipping, it can be hot/spicy or sweet gravy. 


Comments

Popular Posts