Trifle "Sweetie Bites"

Since last Ramadhan month, I discover myself love to cook. Especially main dishes, desserts and snacks for hi tea. Few recipes that I’ve tried are from my aunty, friends, bloggers, website, recipe books and of cause from my late mom. My kitchen is the best place for my therapy after my sweet bedroom. It is complete with everything that I need for cooking and my willingness to make it with my soul and passion.

Usually, for the first time for a new recipe, it’s a mess and a bit chaos. But! What I had learned is “mistakes make perfect”! Have you guys heard that quote before??
Well, it depends on individual.

So, let’s start with the Trifle dessert which is much much simpler than what we have outside there. I just feel wanted to try this when I look at my cousin’s way of doing it, I tell you, it is soooo easy and anyone can do. For this, first time I nailed it and it’s perfect as what I desired. Therefore, I called it “Sweetie Bites


Here you go with the ingredients!

1. 3 cups of fresh milk (Full cream or Low fat)
2. 2 table spoon of sugar
3. 2 table spoon of Custard Powder
4. Butter Cake or Swiss Roll Cake (advisable not taking Pandan/Orange flavor)
5. 1 can of Fruit Cocktail
6. 90 gm Crystal Jelly (1 box- you may choose what flavor and color do you like)

The method:

1. Mix item 1 to 3 and boil it over slow heat. Remove from heat and let it in a room temperature for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile cut your cake on your own way and arrange it in your serving plate and sprinkle till it wet with the Fruit Cocktail’s sweet water can.
3. Pour the mixture (items 1-3) which has been cooked on top of the cake.
4. Take out the fruits and blast it on top.
5. Last but not least, pour 1 ½ cups of hot water (very hot) in 90 gm of Crystal Jelly and stirring it until . Cover the jelly all on top of the fruits and let it cool and bring it to the fridge.

Now, it is ready to eat!!!



Comments

Popular Posts